4.29.2010

bike ride

We live on a long street so I am pretty leery of letting the kids ride bikes out front. So they haven't been on a big kids' bike very much. But the other day Steph and I took the kids on a little ride to the park by their house. Bayleigh has a big bike and looks so cute on it. She let Kate ride hers on the way back and she did great! It's amazing how much older your baby seems when they are in control of a bike and can actually go kinda fast! James and Steph now live only about 5 min away from us, so we are excited to get the kids together often... 
Johnny in time out lol.
Playing with bubbles after we got back from the park.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Your kids are so big! Kate looks like a little lady. I remember riding bikes everwhere when I was a kid but the thought of letting my kids ride by themselves scares me to death! Over protective I guess? Or people are just more crazy these days and I just don't trust them driving next to them. What am I rambling about? I only have babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, seriously it's hard to enjoy it because I'm so stressed out the entire time that they are going to ride out into oncoming traffic. I have a panic attack and yell when they ride too far ahead of me lol

    ReplyDelete