3.24.2010

A few weeks ago the kids got invited to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. They had a fun time playing with friends. Johnny is slowly starting to get over his fear of the giant Chucky that walks around. But he made it very clear that he was NOT going to give him a high five :)


I also took the kids to see Alice in Wonderland. They liked it, but the movie was a little slow for their age. They were definitely ready to leave when it was over. I told them we could paint our faces like the characters when we got home....
here is kate as the queen of hearts

2 comments:

  1. Meriah Janosik used to hide under the table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darren and Alexis,

    Sorry I missed your wedding! Next time I am in town I want to take you to dinner.
    Good luck on keeping Saturdays family fun days.

    "Aunt Tammy"

    ReplyDelete